Thursday, May 21, 2009

2009-05-21: Learning Primavera P6~

My whole day is basically busy on manipulating the imported UW activities & planning on P6 with MEST team. They are great people there. Helpful and very coorperative. The main manipulator is operated by Atul Patil ... from Mumbai, India ... hmm ...

Well, I shall thank to GOD that had listen to my prayer and given me the spirit to withstand the pressure. I've achieved something today which I feel good about it.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

跟以往一样jogging啦。顶多4圈。。。没什么力。可能工作疲惫,还是。。。应该是不够睡吧。。。

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comWell!!! Simulator 到!!! 我的Laptop 刚好能跑 4.5G 。。。graphic 美到没人有~



这个礼拜一定爽死了啦。。。2 粒120 Engine 寄出。。。阿Tek拿一粒。我拿Magnum120XL 新的。Spitfire 又confirmed 了。。。wuahahaha .... 120 级世战机就要出了。。。blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


-- END --

No comments:

Post a Comment