Friday, May 15, 2009

2009-05-15: Work Hard Play Hard~

Have heard a lot about this but this is my first time joining ... it's fun. We had lunch at Pizza Hut ... the King Prawn Pizza was lovely and had 2 sets of Bowling game at Bintang Plaza.

Bought myself a fitter jogging outfits ... it's so much pro when on it at Bulatan park ... at least I can show a bit of my result (shape) to them ... hahaha

Met Miss Yee today ... It has been so long ~ Puan Karen is still at SMK Lutong. Lee How Giap & Suresh are there as well ... it's a nice thing to catch up with them ...

Well, met Uncle Yee out of the conversation I was in with Miss Yee. He's a nice uncle and seems to be like know my family ... had given him my contact and shall see ... he was here for his medical treatment and shall be staying here more often then going back to Kuching.

-- END --

No comments:

Post a Comment