Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009-1-9: Nice drink with Tambi

It's yet another session of beer in Sea Horse with Tambi. It's Friday thou, but he came down last night. I was surprised by his call~ Our usual routine will be on Saturday night ... but what the h***. Let's drink.

The wind's strong and rained heavily. I was a kind of romantic while having our drink (Tseng Tao) hahaha ... our favorite beer in town. :P WTF lar ... both a same kind and shall it be claimed romantic?! It's must be something terribly wrong ... hahaha.

I was quite upset with the such a "statement" someone had made last night. Some sort of perception for felicity ~ WHF!! Well, although she kept telling that she's not actually put some means to the conversation, I was quite upset on it. Till then, things have been quite affected with this case.

Anyway, the beer made me sick again. Let's get some rest now ....

-- END --

No comments:

Post a Comment