Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009-1-10: At Last ~ A Full Rained Saturday Morning~

I trust you might say the same ... yes!! I've waited long for a nice weather like today. A full rained morning that gave me a good sleep ... Woke up about 1145am~

As usual, joined Richard and gang for lunch in GP. Honestly, we are nearly out of choice for food in Miri. The menus are getting boring ... might have to give a bit of pressure to Lun Suk, else we might be ended up in just taking Cha Siew Pao with Tea only ... Gash~ till 1630hrs today ... what's our stories? Well, from Geography to Physics I can say ~ Politics, Militaries ... Nuclear ... Business, Share, .. arrhhh ... come on, it's from 12 - 4 in the late afternoon ... It's a kind of sharing of my entire back shelfs ... hahaha.

I'm supposed to be out tonight but unfortunately the friend's house was flooded.... hmm ... could be the rain this morning. It's heavy~

Shit~ a careless wrong deletion of files. 2 sets of good movies downloaded were deleted by me. Sucking careless ~ ARHHH ... need nearly 2-3days with good speed!!! Poor one~ Well, it's too late to say anything now. Let's "Re-Donwload" ... #)$(@*R

-- END --

No comments:

Post a Comment