Monday, March 2, 2009

2009-03-02: Boring Monday~

It's a bit quiet when I first entered the office ... but it was ok later. I guess it was a start of the week. Nothing much today...

I good news came to me and I'm so thankful to my friend who helps me a the way through...

When, came back home right after work. Taken a simple dinner ... Shit man~ still eating the fish that was cooked days ago ... hope that wouldn't cause me any problem ... hehehe

Well, watched Stephen Chow's 1995's comedy... then followed with another new movie ... got it downloaded earlier and taking up quite a bit of HDD space.... so ... just watched it and "delete"!!! Free up more HDD space for "Good Stuffs" ... hahaha

k ... still crazy about my Hobby RC Plane ... my next project will be the RichModel SpitFire-40. I must control myself a little bit so that I will not go beyond the budget ... quite worry about myself on this ... a very very bad habit.

Well ... Zzzz ...

-- END --

No comments:

Post a Comment